The pandemic has been a shortcut for the future of working.
It has accelerated the global trends that have been evolving for years and has taught many corporate teams and HR managers what they are capable of.
The decline in the traditional concept of the office, the hybrid future of the working model, greater focus on collaboration and its innovation, new norms and practices of virtual communication, attention to psychological safety and D&I initiatives, the growth in the ecosystem of available talent and the drive towards renewal of corporate culture are some of the aspects of this new scenario.
In addition, there has been an acceleration in the recognition of the strategic importance of HR that is called upon to face myriad challenges, working environments of the future that are unknown and initiatives around which there are contrasting views within the company.
In the wake of the reaction to unforeseen events, it is now time to undertake an intentional deconstruction of the policies, systems, processes and old ways of working and proactively grasp the opportunity for renewal and a brighter corporate future.
Leading international experts will provide forecasts, analysis and ideas for creating corporate organizations that are future-proof, innovative in relaunching growth by capitalizing on opportunities and are resilient in the face of future unplanned events:
Algorithms as Teammates. Scenarios for man-machine interaction, the role of HR and leadership
- Humans and non-humans must collaborate: challenges for a new diversity
- 3 AIs for future business models: Artificial Intelligence, Authentic Intelligence, Augmented Intelligence
- The role of HR
- Capabilities of future leadership
Talent Leadership. Foreseeing performance in strategic planning of talent
- Work and skills of the future
- The right talent in key roles: what psychology tells us
- People Analytics and Data-Led Talent Strategy
- Diversity & Inclusion in Data-Led Talent Strategy
Radically empowered, self-managing organization. Organization Design for the future of working
- The challenge of abandoning hierarchy
- Self-managing organization: the strong and weak points
- Empowerment and agility in a hierarchical structure
- Creating a culture of psychological safety and responsibility
Motivated, involved, happy
Scientific bases and strategies for engagement and the employee experience
- Diversity & Inclusion: the similarities that increase cohesion
- The art of defining goals: 3 steps
- Growth Mindset: how to encourage it
- When and for whom is multitasking effective?
Mental and emotional well-being and resilience. What interpersonal neurobiology tells us
- Stress, mood, morale: how to allocate efforts when people do not ask for help
- Mindful Awareness and adaptive culture
- Emotional regulation strategies
- Therapeutic presence: being aware and receptive with one’s teams
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Unique Women. The traits of female talent (and how they emerge)
- Amazing stories of highly-talented women composers and musicians
- The errors of the past and those we continue to commit
- Ingenious, innovative, sublime: the role of female talent
Associate Professor of Psychology, New York University
Chief Talent Scientist, ManpowerGroup - Professor of Business Psychology, Columbia University and University College London
Provost Chair, Professor in Management and Organization, National University of Singapore (NUS) Business School, Founding Director, Centre on AI Technology for Humankind (AiTH)
President, The European House - Ambrosetti
Assistant Professor of Organizational Behavior, INSEAD
Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, UCLA School of Medicine, University of California
Orchestra conductor, member of the Women’s Consultation Group of the Pontifical Council for Culture
Access is restricted to the members of Aggiornamento Permanente